Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Different Look and New Ventures

What do you think of my new look? I had a great time figuring out how in the world to change everything. I won't tell you how long it actually took me. :P
When I first started this blog, I just used a simple generic look, and chose some colors. This time I took my time, and tried different things until I found something I really like. It was fun!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the blog hop that I joined in! I have met some wonderful moms of boys, and have lots more blogs to follow. Yeah! Let me tell you, there are some amazing moms out there, who are a blessing and an encouragement! I so look forward to getting to know them better.

My friends are heading to EE REAL SOON!!! I am so excited for them, and am in much prayer as they go to meet their 2 children! I can't wait to hear all about their journey, and about the kids. And I sure can't wait to meet them in person! :)

Chandler and Robert


I frequent Reece's Rainbow ALOT, and I pray for those orphans to find families. It is an incredible feeling when I click on the button that says "My Family Found Me", and see that the children that I have been praying for have families!!! That's been happening alot the last couple days. WOOHOO! Praise the Lord! :D

On another note, I have been praying about how to raise money for our adoption. Money is the ONLY thing holding Joshua and I back from heading to another country TODAY to rescue some kids that need a family! I am not crafty, although I love to try :), and I can't work out of the home, being that I stay home with my boys and homeschool them.
So I've decided to look into caring for a child/children in my home. I know, I know, I think I just heard some of you say "what is she thinking?", "she already has 4 kids!!!". Well, I'm learning to listen to what God tells me, even if it's not the normal, sane thing to do. LOL! I realize that it will be hard, and that my time will be stretched. BUT, I love children and it's something I CAN DO to add to our adoption fund. My older 2 boys are starting the ABeka online streaming program for school this year, so that will be a huge help. My boys are excited about this new venture, as am I! So let us see what God does!

No comments:

Post a Comment